1. Tifogroup PLC
- Tifogroup Pvt. Ltd. is a Private Limited Company, with registered office In Belgium, 8400 Ostend, Kuipweg 14, registered with the Crossroads Bank for Enterprises under number 0686.636.274.
Tifogame: a free football pronostic platform on www.tifogame.be
Tifotime: an app for football fans which allows them to comment live matches in a chat environment and judge match events such as goals but also players.
3. Service agreement
- Someone who has registered on the above-mentioned websites is further referred to as "end user".
- In order to use the products or services offered by Tifogroup Pvt. Ltd., a minimum age of 16 years applies. If the end user is between the relevant minimum age and 18 years (or the age of majority in the country where the end user resides), the end user must read this agreement with their parents or guardian. Parents and guardians are responsible for the actions of children under the age of 18 when using the services of Tifogroup Pvt. Ltd. Pvt. Tifogroup Ltd. has the right at any time to request an end user to provide a valid proof of identity in order to verify the age of the end user in question. This proof must be submitted within 10 days.
- The games offered via the website or app are aimed at private individuals.
- Tifogroup reserves the right to disqualify end users at any time or to refuse participation without giving any reason and without prior notice. In any event, Tifogroup is entitled to refuse or disqualify if an end user has violated any of the terms and conditions, has provided incomplete or incorrect information or has in any way violated applicable laws and regulations.
- If an end user wishes to participate in one or more competitions or games on Tifogame.be, he/she must create an account on the website.
- The creation of an account involves the input of personal data (surname and first name and e-mail address). In addition, a username and password will be added to complete the account. Tifogroup Ltd reserves the right, if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that the information provided is incorrect, incomplete or out of date, to suspend or refuse registration and/or the service requested.
- The player name of an end-user is in the name of the end-user who created it. In the event of inappropriate use of language, Tifogroup Pvt Ltd may at any time decide to delete the prediction. End-users are aware that their player name and prediction will be made public.
- All information regarding the storage, security, use and purposes of personal data of end users can be found under the privacy section.
- An end user must provide certain devices, software, and data connections which we do not supply to use our services. In order to use our services, the end user consents to manually or automatically download and install updates to our services. The end user also consents to our sending him or her notifications from time to time, as necessary to provide our services.
- The end user is responsible for all carrier data plans, Internet fees, and other fees and taxes associated with your use of our Services.
- The end user is responsible for his device and keeping his account secure and he must immediately inform us of any unauthorized use of or violation of his account.
- We are always trying to improve our services. That means we may add or remove our services, features, functionalities, and the support of certain devices and platforms. Our services may be interrupted, including for maintenance, repairs, upgrades, or network or equipment failures. We may discontinue some or all of our services, including certain features and the support for certain devices and platforms, at any time after a notice period of 30 days, where possible. We are not liable for events beyond our control which may affect our services, such as events in nature and other force majeure events.
- Although we hope you remain a Tifogroup user, you can terminate your relationship with Tifogroup Ltd. anytime for any reason by deleting your account.
- Thanks to the app Tifotime, football fans can experience football with equal intensity everywhere. All major match events are automatically loaded into the chat and timeline during live matches. Rate goals, evaluate players and tell your friends what you think of the match.
Tifotime guarantees the best and most intense fan experience online! The following match events can be assessed: goals, assists, saves, replacements, VAR interventions, yellow and red cards and the results.
Users can also give players a score from 0 to 10 out of 10. In addition, there is a chat where users can communicate or chat about the football matches in a chat group of their choice or creation.
- The data of the users' ratings are compiled to know the opinion of the football community. Individual data is only kept for the purpose of building the user's profile within the app and is never communicated to third parties without the express consent of the user. All chat messages and content is completely private and will never be shared with 3rd parties. Storage takes place on secure servers of Microsoft Azure hosted by Tifogroup Ltd.
- Users can follow all Tifotime news and events on www.tifotime.com or on Tifotime's social media channels.
- Your licence to Tifotime. In order to operate and provide our Services, you grant Tifogroup Ltd. a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicensable, and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works of, display, process and perform the information (including the content) that you upload, submit, store, send, or receive on or through Tifotime.
- What does Tifotime deliver to you: We grant you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use Tifotime, subject to and in accordance with our Terms. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use our Services in the manner permitted by our Terms. No licenses or rights are granted to you by implication or otherwise, except for the licenses and rights expressly granted to you.
- Reporting Third-Party Copyright, Trademark, And Other Intellectual Property Infringement. To report claims of third-party copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property infringement, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may take action with respect to your account, including disabling or suspending your account, if you infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
5. Intellectual property rights
- The information provided on our website, the services provided, and any software used for their use are protected by (intellectual) property rights that belong exclusively to Tifogroup or to which it has a license.
- Total or partly reproduction, distribution, sale, publication, adaptation, translation, manipulation or use, in whole or in part, for commercial purposes in any way is expressly prohibited. Exceptions may only be granted with the prior written consent of Tifogroup.
- The storage of information from our websites in a database is expressly prohibited, with the exception of the automatic 'caching' of the information by the browser.
- All Tifogroup products, including Tifogame, are subject to Belgian law. Any disputes relating to the games will be settled by the competent court in Tifogroup Pvt Ltd's place of business in accordance with Belgian law.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions conflicts with any applicable law or regulation, or if a competent court finds any provision to be invalid, void or otherwise legally invalid, such provision shall be deemed to be reformulated to reflect, as far as possible, Tifogroup's intent contained in the original provision in accordance with applicable law or regulation, and the remaining terms, conditions, stipulations and restrictions shall remain in full force and effect.
- Tifotime uses real logos and headshots in the app. Tifotime is a news app where reports of football matches are presented in a visual way. Users can react and give their opinion just like on other news sites. This is done in an innovative way. The logos and headshots are used for editorial purposes.
- In regions where Tifotime does not have a partnership with a (media) partner/rights holder, the app will be made available to users free of charge. In no way will advertising or other revenues arise from the presence of the logos and headshots. These headshots and logos only serve to entertain the users. In the regions where Tifotime enters into a partnership with a rights holder, Tifotime will generate income. These revenues will relate to those sections of the app that correspond to the regions and competitions for which the rightholder owns the intellectual property rights. If you have any questions about this, you can always contact email@example.com.
- Tifotime does not claim ownership of the information that you submit for your account or through our services. You must have the necessary rights to such information that you submit for your account or through our services and the right to grant the rights and licenses in our Terms.
- Tifogroup Pvt Ltd keeps the data of players for various reasons. Firstly there are mandatory data to create, register, verify, store and secure an end user's account. The correct input of personal data (surname, first name and e-mail address) is a prerequisite for creating a valid account. Tifogroup Pvt Ltd reserves the right to suspend or refuse registration and/or the requested service if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that the information provided is incorrect, incomplete or out of date.
Secondly you share data in the form of chat messages that you send through Tifotime.
- Tifogroup Pvt Ltd protects the data of the end users and will not pass them on in any way to a third party without the explicit consent of the end user.
- An end user has the right to request his data at any time that is stored at Tifogroup Pvt Ltd.
- An end user has the right to have his data modified by Tifogroup Pvt Ltd.
- An end-user has the right to transfer his data held at Tifogroup Pvt Ltd to another party or service.
- An end-user has the right to have his data held by Tifogroup Pvt Ltd deleted.
- An end-user has the right to complain to the data protection authority at any time.
- Tifogroup Pvt Ltd always provides a complete and updated privacy statement on all websites under its responsibility.
- Tifogroup Pvt Ltd reserves the right to amend the content of the privacy statement without contravening the rules of Belgian law.
- To operate our global Service, we need to store and distribute content and information in data centers and systems around the world, including outside your country of residence. This infrastructure may be owned or operated by our service providers or affiliated companies.
We will use reasonable skill and care in providing our services to you and in keeping it a safe, secure, and error-free environment, but we do not guarantee that Tifotime will always function without disruptions, delays, or imperfections. You use our services at your own risk and subject to the following disclaimers. We are providing our services on an "as is" basis without any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, and freedom from computer virus or other harmful code. We do not warrant that any information provided by us is accurate, complete, or useful, that our services will be operational, error free, secure, or safe, or that our services will function without disruptions, delays, or imperfections. We do not control and are not responsible for, controlling how or when our users use our services or the features, services, and interfaces our services provide. We are not responsible for and are not obligated to control the actions or information (including content) of our users or other third parties. You release us, our subsidiaries, affiliates, and our and their directors, officers, employees, partners, and agents (together, the "Tifogroup Pvt. Ltd.") from any claim, complaint, cause of action, or controversy (together, "claims") and damages, known and unknown, relating to, arising out of, or in any way connected with any such claim you have against any third parties. Your rights with respect to Tifotime are not modified by the foregoing disclaimer if the laws of your country of residence, applicable as a result of your use of our services, do not permit it. If you are a united states resident, you waive California Civil Code §1542, which says: “a general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him or her must have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor.”
If anyone brings a claim ("Third Party Claim") against us related to your actions, information, or content on Tifotime Pvt. Ltd., you will, to the extent permitted by law, indemnify and hold the Tifotime Pvt. Ltd. Parties harmless from and against all liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) relating to, arising out of, or in any way in connection with any of the following: (a) your access to or use of our services, including information provided in connection therewith; (b) your breach of our terms or of applicable law; or (c) any misrepresentation made by you. You will cooperate as fully as required by us in the defense or settlement of any third party claim. Your rights with respect to Tifotime are not modified by the foregoing indemnification if the laws of your country of residence, applicable as a result of your use of our Services, do not permit it.
You can contact the data protection officer of Tifogroup Ltd. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BelgiumYou also have the right to lodge a complaint with the main supervisory authority in Belgium, i.e. the GBA or data protection authority or the supervisory authority in your region. https://www.gegevensbeschermingsautoriteit.be/